This blast cauliflower can be served up as a principle dish over rice, or served up for as an Asian style canapé. You could even serve these as a veggie choice at a vacation party. Simply abandon a few toothpicks by the bowl and let your visitors pick away! So I ponder this blast cauliflower is the player covering. This truly “camouflages” the cauliflower and transforms it into something unique! The player is SUPER simple to make as well. 1 section flour to 1 section milk. (I use sans gluten flour and almond milk.) There’s no eggs required for the hitter so this formula is likewise veggie lover agreeable!
When the hitter is stirred up, utilize a couple of tongs or a fork and plunge each bit of the cauliflower into the player. Give any overabundance hitter a chance to dribble off and place all the cauliflower on a heating dish. You could likewise sear the battered cauliflower on the off chance that you need to, (which omg is so great) however for this formula, to keep it a bit on the more beneficial side we will prepare it!
You need to ensure you stove is pleasant and hot before preparing the cauliflower chomps. 450 degrees F works superbly, and I like to put my heating dish on the best rack of the broiler. Contingent upon your stove, you may need to alter the preparing time marginally. For me, preparing them for 15 minutes on one side, at that point flipping them and heating them for 10 minutes on the opposite side works splendidly.
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (can sub regular flour, spelt flour…etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
Bang bang sauce:
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off then place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together.
- Serve immediately.